Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation 2009




April 10, 2009
This was my last semester at BYU-I. When we found out that we were having a baby I asked to be able to attend my off semester so I could graduate before she came. We have been blessed so many ways like this with our little un-planned baby. People ask what I graduated in, I like to brake it down because the title "University Studies" does not do justice. I recieved my two year degree in Medical Assisting. In October 2008 I took the certification exam and passed with a pretty good score I might add. This is great because if I can keep my certification up it would be a great job to fall back on if I ever desire to work again. Then for my four year degree the university offers a cluster program where you can choose an area you would like to specialize in and take credits in that feild. I did cluster in family nursing, where you learn nursing skills for each stage of life, and home and family science which were classes teaching how to manage a home. I have been very blessed to gain a great education that I use every day.

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Those all sounds like such great skills! Congrats. that is such an accomplishment and all before baby arrives.

The Stone Family said...

That's awesome you did so well! Congrats