Fun in the snow
We love to go tubing on the hill by the Ricks family home. We had a good time and lots of white washes when we crash. In order: Carly, Kim, and Megan.
It snowed so much around our house that we were afraid it would flood the basement. Landon and I blew the snow out from around the house and on the driveway for hours. When we were done we decided to have some fun in the piles of snow. We jumped off our deck into the snow at about 10:00pm. It was freezing but it was a blast.
I didn't get all of the jump of death but don't worry it didn't end in death... just some ice burns
1 comment:
Hey Alaina I love the back round. You did a great job your blog is way cute. But enough already with the snow. WHY did it have to snow again today??????
Post a Comment